alps adria academy on sustainable inclusive active mobility :||: sia-m symposium :||: membership & registration :||: membership application form
Legal person membership statement
- The completed and submitted online form below confirms the mutual intentions of the accession organisation (hereinafter as a member) and the Mura’s Institute for Infrastructure Development (hereinafter as the institute) regarding possible transactions, efforts and initiatives described below.
This statement does not in itself constitute an enforceable legal contract.
- By submitting this online membership form, the member and the institute agree on the purpose of joint cooperation and inclusion in the institute in order to connect policies and the economy with sustainable and active mobility through the development of sustainable infrastructure in the Mura and Drava Rivers regions.
The institute combines the interests of the development of sustainable infrastructure in the regions along the Mura and Drava Rivers, including companies and municipalities, as well as other private, civil and public legal entities and individuals under the name Mura’s institute for infrastructure development (Slovene: Murski institut za razvoj infrastrukture).
- The member and the institute understand the current state of affairs as follows:
- the landscapes along the Mura and Drava rivers have a great potential to developed sustainable infrastructure, especially of sustainable transport and sustainable energy infrastructure along the Mura and Drava rivers;
- The member and the institute agree that the priority project of the institute is organisation, coordination and communication for the re-establishment and construction of a multi-functional bridge over the Mura river on the border between Republic of Slovenia and Republic of Austria, and the re-establishment of the railway section in Lendava on the border between Republic of Slovenia and Republic of Hungary.
Together, these two missing links allow the re-establishment of the Mura and Drava railway network in four countries at an estimated length of 440 kilometres.
- Acting Director of the institute has already conducted numerous meetings with key stakeholders at local, regional, national and international levels in order to launch this priority project.
- The member will join the institute by submitting this Membership Form in the new round of joining the institute, no later than by the end of 2020.
- To join the institute, the member undertakes to pay the entry membership fee in accordance with Article four (4) of this Membership application form.
- In the new round, the member will pay the entry membership fee according to the formula: € 20 annual membership fee means 1 vote in the share of the institute and the member is entitled to a double premium in the share of the institute for the new round of membership acceptance. The entry membership fee is three times the annual membership fee chosen by the member.
The minimum amount of the annual membership fee for legal entities is € 200 or ten votes in the share of the institute which means € 600 of entry membership fee. The member undertakes to pay the selected entry membership fee, for which he is entitled to a double premium of votes in the share of the institute until the end of the new membership round.
The member undertakes to pay the selected founding membership fee in eight (8) days after the submission of this Membership application form and receipt of the invoice, to the transaction bank account of the institute.
IBAN: SI56 0400 0027 6201 912
Bank: NOVA KREDITNA BANKA MARIBOR d.d., Maribor, Slovenia
Purpose: Entry membership fee MiRi
The member has no other financial obligations other than the annual membership fee. The member is also NOT responsible for the obligations of the institute.
All further tasks and responsibilities related to the organisation, coordination and communication of priority and other projects of an infrastructural nature are determined by the internal legal acts of the institute.
- Protection of personal data: you will enter in the Membership application form the personal data necessary for membership in the institute. In accordance with the law, your data will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
Accuracy of data: by submitting this Membership application form, the member ensures that the entered data is correct and that organisation it represents wants to become a member of the institute.